Boosting in Ranked possible?

The_Real_T-Bomb

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2020 at 1:38 AM, The_Real_T-Bomb said:

No body plays this game, so the ranked trophies are borderline impossible legit, especially the damage related ones. Does anyone know if it would be easy to boost these by just having two people search for a match at the same time?

This can definitely be boosted - while the game is dead it is also recommended that you change the region to somewhere like Brazil just to increase the chances of meeting your friend. Once you match with them you can just rematch over and over - no need to queue again and find them.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Still possible for anyone wondering in 2023, I'd say it's even easier than before because the game's even more dead. Even on US-East servers I've been on my PS5 and matched my PS4 very quickly every time. Took me less than an hour to get the 75 ranked matches trophy, you can just make the alt account run off the map and die 3 times then rematch.

• 1 month later...

Make sure to trade wins tho. Like I platinumed/boosted that game with a friend and the game is crashing so often you wouldn't believe and if one players keeps running off the cliff the other player gets a better ranking which makes it harder to match when the game does crash on you. Had that issue where we had to enter/leave queue for like 30minutes-1hr until we finally got matched again after the crash