X_RaceKing_X

Trophy cabinet disappeared

5 posts in this topic

I recently had a problem with my trophies not showing on the website, after updating them and resynching them back to my profile on here, my trophy cabinet also disappeared and I don't see an option to add them back. Am I missing something or do I need special help to add them back. I am a lifetime premium member.

9 minutes ago, X_RaceKing_X said:

I recently had a problem with my trophies not showing on the website, after updating them and resynching them back to my profile on here, my trophy cabinet also disappeared and I don't see an option to add them back. Am I missing something or do I need special help to add them back. I am a lifetime premium member.

if your trophy cabinet disappeared, you can just remake it. Just go to trophy individual page, like this: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/5-call-of-duty-world-at-war/1-platinum

If you earned the trophy, it will show a green button with something like this "Add this trophy to your cabinet."

13 minutes ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

if your trophy cabinet disappeared, you can just remake it. Just go to trophy individual page, like this: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/5-call-of-duty-world-at-war/1-platinum

If you earned the trophy, it will show a green button with something like this "Add this trophy to your cabinet."

You're right I completely forgot about that. I always thought there was a section for 'Cabinet' just hanging on the page whether it be empty. Thanks for clearing that up. 

27 minutes ago, X_RaceKing_X said:

Boy, you've played 27 games in the last two weeks, no wonder the system can't keep up with you.

55 minutes ago, Swithop said:

Boy, you've played 27 games in the last two weeks, no wonder the system can't keep up with you.

yea and neither can my slow ass ps4 lmao.