Isn't this platinum way longer than 40 hours?

Mathieumatic

The trophy guide says it'll take 40 hours, but I find that hard to believe. Just played through the main story with a bunch of sidemissions (Scar-face, Penguin and father of Gotham locked up + every other side mission at 50%+) and it already took me around 20 hours. Now if I have to solve all off the riddles AND do all the AR challenges AND do a New Game Plus, that's going to take a lot of time. 243 riddles with let's say 5 minutes per riddle, that is already 20 hours extra. New Game+ if you only play main story has to be atleast 12 hours again. So I'm already at around 50+ hours of game time without counting in AR challenges, which can also take a bunch of time if you need to 3 star all of them.

Is there anything I'm missing here that will make me cut some gametime? I have to say, after finishing the main story (and a bunch of sidemissions) I feel pretty exhausted because some missions/fights are just repetitive and not fun. Still overall a good experience playing this game, but I don't think I'll platinum this game if it is really going to require another 30+ hours.

Edited by PistolPetje262