Platinum Possible Yet?

Jim_bag

The Platinum has been unobtainable for years because the servers, website and PS Home closed down. In the case of this game, PS Home getting shutdown - rendered a trophy unobtainable because you can no longer access the Home Servers and launch a game from your personal quarters. The following Buzz games are 100% uncompletable:

Buzz!: Brain of...

Buzz!: Quiz TV

Buzz!: Quiz World

Buzz!: The Ultimate Music Quiz

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

• 2 years later...

I don't intend to necrobump this thread but I've successfully tested a theory which came to my mind regarding the trophy "Look good for the cameras". 

As you possibly have read in other threads, it seems that you need to play version 1.0 in order to be able earn the trophy. Having followed this approach, I wondered whether I really had to play a "Standard game" or whether other variations (not "Custom game") would count as full game as well. 

Therefore I decided to play the "Round select" mode, finished it with all characters in all costumes and earned the trophy. The advantage of "Round select" is your ability to avoid rounds like "Over the edge", "Pie fight" and "Boiling" because these would continue indefinitely if you are afk. If you focus on "Fastest Finger" and "Pass the bomb" the game does advance as it is supposed to, saving you from the headache of having to interact with it continuously :)

Bonus tip : "Round select" could also be your choice if you go for "You'll never have to work again", keep playing and you'll earn every prize sooner or later! 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...