Level 15 'Industrial Zone' Secret Exit on Nightmare!

MarioMan200

• 2 months later...

I did the secret exit path.

Everything from Level 20 onwards is just a massive pain on Nightmare. I would of been much happier if the platinum only required me to beat the entire game (including the Master levels) on Ultra Violence.

Nightmare was designed to be completely unfair and brutal. I think I remember John Carmack or John Romero saying that ages ago.

On 4/18/2020 at 1:52 AM, Spaz said:

I did the secret exit path.

Everything from Level 20 onwards is just a massive pain on Nightmare. I would of been much happier if the platinum only required me to beat the entire game (including the Master levels) on Ultra Violence.

Nightmare was designed to be completely unfair and brutal. I think I remember John Carmack or John Romero saying that ages ago.

Well the original release of Doom literally tells you nightmare isn't even remotely fair when you select that difficulty option.

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, K--ombinat_ll said:

does the secret exit count for the co-op trophies?

Yes, the secret exit on Map 15 does count towards the "When I am with you" trophy. It doesn't count towards "the city" trophy though, for completing Maps 11 through 20. If you want that trophy you will need to do the regular exit on any difficulty.

• Like 1