Various Small Suggestions / Requests

Doom

Hi Sly :D

Just a few random small features I think would improve the site experience :blush:

What:

A show/hide button for DLCs trophies in the trophy list page of a game

Why:

Some games are starting to have a shitload of DLCs with trophies (UC3 for one) and not everyone could be interest in pursuing said DLCs trophies.

Personally I filter trophies with "unearned" flag and often by rariry to see what'll give me a harder time and what'll be easy to obtain and all those fucking DLCs trophies mixed in with the base game trophies are annoying like hell :angry:

Yes there is the small + on the corner, but being able to hide them would be awesome.

What:

Again in the game page. The % of people who got 100% in the game.

Why:

Yes, we have the numbers already. Game Owners, Platinum Achievers, 100% Completed...

But while we are able to know how many got the plat at a glance by looking the % on the trophy itself, the mathematically challenged like me can't be bothered to do the math... 100% achievers... multiplied 100... divided game owners... uhhh  :S  Start->Run->calc.exe

Anyway, it would just be cool and it could be added just next to the number like this:

1,715 (0,4%)

100% Completed

What:

True Alphabetical order in the profile page.

Why:

While it is already alphabetical per se, the game titles are sometimes different from what you see in the XMB:

[PROTOTYPE]™ becomes PROTOTYPE

[PROTOTYPE®2] becomes PROTOTYPE 2

These are just the most noticeable to me because on the XMB they are on the top of the alphabetical list.

I don't know if you get the data directly from sony as is or you code in the title yourself, so this one could be not implementable... but hey, I just had to say it because I'm a bit OCD and mental. Bear with me -_-

Nothing else comes to mind :hmm:

Keep up the good work :yay: