Helldivers™: Super-Earth Ultimate Edition

Desavenencia

Hello everyone! ?

I want to play this game, but I don’t know if I can... I don't have a PS4 yet and the game doesn't appear in the store from my PS3, but it appears in the store from my phone with PS App or even with Safari. So, if I buy the game from my phone, will it appear later to download from the PS3 store? Since almost all the games I have are in physical format, I’m not sure how PS3 downloads work. ?

In my country the game has a discount and thanks to that I have discovered it. It seems fun, as it reminds me of games like Diablo or Dead Nation. ?

Link: https://store.playstation.com/es-es/product/EP9000-CUSA02974_00-HELLDIVERSSCEE00

On the other hand, it seems that the game has cross-buy and cross-play between PS3, PS Vita and PS4 but, in what way? Does it mean that I can play from my PS3 with other players who play from PS Vita and PS4? Or does it only mean that the game is available on all three Sony platforms but separately? I don't know any PlayStation game that allows you to play from different platforms at the same time within the same game, but it would be great. ?

I think Dust 514 was the last game I played, in 2012 or so, that could be played from different platforms within the same game. But that was a cross-play between PS3 and PC. Anyway, it doesn’t compare to what seems to happen at Helldivers, fortunately. ?

Thank you very much in advance. Have a nice day. ?

On 1/29/2020 at 2:00 AM, Desavenencia said:

Hello everyone! 1f642.png

I want to play this game, but I don’t know if I can... I don't have a PS4 yet and the game doesn't appear in the store from my PS3, but it appears in the store from my phone with PS App or even with Safari. So, if I buy the game from my phone, will it appear later to download from the PS3 store? Since almost all the games I have are in physical format, I’m not sure how PS3 downloads work. 1f914.png

In my country the game has a discount and thanks to that I have discovered it. It seems fun, as it reminds me of games like Diablo or Dead Nation. 1f60d.png

Link: https://store.playstation.com/es-es/product/EP9000-CUSA02974_00-HELLDIVERSSCEE00

On the other hand, it seems that the game has cross-buy and cross-play between PS3, PS Vita and PS4 but, in what way? Does it mean that I can play from my PS3 with other players who play from PS Vita and PS4? Or does it only mean that the game is available on all three Sony platforms but separately? I don't know any PlayStation game that allows you to play from different platforms at the same time within the same game, but it would be great. 1f60c.png

I think Dust 514 was the last game I played, in 2012 or so, that could be played from different platforms within the same game. But that was a cross-play between PS3 and PC. Anyway, it doesn’t compare to what seems to happen at Helldivers, fortunately. 1f60f.png

Thank you very much in advance. Have a nice day. 1f618.png

When I bought the version for the ps4 it had the option to download for the vita and ps3 as well.  Hope this helps.  Also we are about to win the war against all 3 races.  Therefore, if you buy the game right now and if you complete a planet of any difficulty when we are attacking the illuminate home world probably tomorrow or the next day you will get both community trophies for successfully attacking a homeland and winning a galactic campaign.  These trophies have almost taken two months for me so now is a great time to play.

• Like 1

On 29/1/2020 at 5:00 AM, Desavenencia said:

On the other hand, it seems that the game has cross-buy and cross-play between PS3, PS Vita and PS4 but, in what way? Does it mean that I can play from my PS3 with other players who play from PS Vita and PS4? Or does it only mean that the game is available on all three Sony platforms but separately? I don't know any PlayStation game that allows you to play from different platforms at the same time within the same game, but it would be great. 1f60c.png

Yes, the game has cross-buy, cross-play and cross-save. You can play on one platform and carry your save to another and keep the progress between systems. It shares the same trophy list, and you can play between the 3 platforms (as far as I know, haven't tested the 3 at the same time with the same account).

Buy it, you won't regret it. The game is awesome, and I'm playing it on PS3 at the moment, so help is welcome. ?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

When I bought the version for the ps4 it had the option to download for the vita and ps3 as well.  Hope this helps.  Also we are about to win the war against all 3 races.  Therefore, if you buy the game right now and if you complete a planet of any difficulty when we are attacking the illuminate home world probably tomorrow or the next day you will get both community trophies for successfully attacking a homeland and winning a galactic campaign.  These trophies have almost taken two months for me so now is a great time to play.

Nice! I will try then. And thanks for letting me know about the community trophies.

12 hours ago, Folkenio said:

Yes, the game has cross-buy, cross-play and cross-save. You can play on one platform and carry your save to another and keep the progress between systems. It shares the same trophy list, and you can play between the 3 platforms (as far as I know, haven't tested the 3 at the same time with the same account).

Buy it, you won't regret it. The game is awesome, and I'm playing it on PS3 at the moment, so help is welcome. 1f47e.png

So... cross-buy, cross-play and cross-save... Cool! Thank you for the info. And maybe I will see you on the battlefield.

• Like 1