Medal stats wiped

Fluffythexeno

I've checked out Verdun since the update and a huge chunk of my medals have been lost. Has any else experienced this. I mainly lost the medals for most headshots ect which I'm not overly bothered out cause I can use my second PS4 to get them back but I just wanted to see if anyone had other tips to try and get them back as they were pre-update.

On 2/1/2020 at 10:20 PM, Conker said:

It’s not just you nostromo, I just checked my medals and those 2 are gone for me too, rest are fine 

did you get the headshot trophy yet before the update? i just got the game recently after the update and it seems like the headshot trophy is now glitched and unobtainable. ive got it almost 20x and it still hasnt registered

5 hours ago, Nostromo__Neo said:

Yeah I got the trophies before they rolled out the update. I only had assists and multikill medals to get PvP wise then all the squad death stuff. Hopefully it doesn't affect obtaining the plat

i sent the dev team messages on twitter but since its the weekend i didnt get a response yet. right now it nerfed the trophy in a bad way and its unobtainable. it also switched around the medals inside the trophy list inside the game between headshots, and headshots only. xbox had some sort of headshot patch so im wondering if they by accident applied something on the ps4 version and mixed things up. 

this may also be bad for people like you who already obtained it as it might not count towards overall progression =\