Aterlier Ayesha — no English trophy description

Hi,

I'm sorry if this is not the appropriate place, but I couldn't find the topic that this should be in.

I'm playing Atelier Ayesha, US version, but my trophies are listed in Japanese. I think this game is actually share the trophies with Japanese version, and may got removed by mistake.

I saw that in this topic the game were listed as wrong title, but now the game is finally disappeared. I.e., you cannot search for this game using its English name.

Would you mind checking on this for me? Thank you so much.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1506

This happens with a lot games on this site such as Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2, it's very annoying, me and other people have made topics about this yet it still hasn't been fixed. It makes it frustrating to select trophies for Boosting Sessions as the Names and Descriptions are in Japanese  

Well there is 1 problem with this though :)

The info on sony servers is only japanese and trad. chinese. The english trophyset is only on disc, but shares the same info as the japanese. Your system reads it in english as default, but servers sync it as japanese.

Only way to fix it is by manually implementing it by getting the files.

Well there is 1 problem with this though :)

The info on sony servers is only japanese and trad. chinese. The english trophyset is only on disc, but shares the same info as the japanese. Your system reads it in english as default, but servers sync it as japanese.

Only way to fix it is by manually implementing it by getting the files.

I don't think that's the case. I can use my Vita (English, but Japanese PSN account) to view the trophy and trophies are displayed in English. As there's no way Vita can read the disc, the English trophy data is up there *somewhere* ...

wYPvpzn.jpg

NpJ08vG.jpg

(Oh, that 7% is a little embarrassing to show here. Oh well ...)

• Like 1