Clarification on Battle Hardened please!

I've seen contradicting opinions on this trophy/achievement so I figured the consumers would know the final answer :D (hopefully!)

What exactly do I need to upgrade fully, because I've read that you only need the following:

- The Tremor Gauntlet

- ONE of the Scythes
- Armageddon Blade (which comes maxed) 
- All weapon moves and max ranked

One thing I'm not sure on, which will decide a second playthrough or not, is if you need to max out the Chaoseater sword before you craft the Armageddon Blade or not?

On 03/02/2020 at 8:13 PM, majob said:

You do not have to max the Armageddon blade or buy the skills as you will automatically obtain those near the end of the game. You only have to max the gauntlet and scythe and purchase the skills for those two

Unfortunately it looks like this game has it in for me. I leveled up all weapons I have and bought all of the upgrades and such yet no trophy. 

As I've truly had enough of this game, I think I'll just move on to a more fun, less grindy game. Thanks for helping though 

• 1 month later...
On 3/22/2020 at 6:38 AM, thinktank79 said:

Got this today. Didn’t max the sword before getting the Armageddon blade. Only bought the 5K scythe. Trophy didn’t pop until after leaving the shop after buying the last upgrades I needed

Cool, I'm glad you got it, I moved on from this game a while and don't think I'll be returning :)

• 1 month later...