Mmmmm! Smells like...

starcrunch061

• 1 month later...

Kemco rarely fails with games. The only ones I didn't care for were Sephirothic Stories (it felt really slow), that Patty and the tavern game and couldn't really get into Frane Odyssey

Not sure if I'll get a response but for anyone who has finished the game are there any missables that'll affect trophies?

Kemco normally doesn't do that aside from multiple endings but it's easy to get them when following a guide

Not only does Kemco rarely fail with games, but this one is from Hit-Point and those games have been really good as of late.  From what I've played so far it looks similar to Legend of the Tetrarchs.  If so, nothing missable and just one playthrough and should be pretty fun.

11 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

Not only does Kemco rarely fail with games, but this one is from Hit-Point and those games have been really good as of late.  From what I've played so far it looks similar to Legend of the Tetrarchs.  If so, nothing missable and just one playthrough and should be pretty fun.

I picked up Monochrome Order, and as I said before, it's probably my favorite Kemco to date (though it requires 5 playthroughs).

I'll wait on this one (I purchased three more Kemco titles in the recent sale, all of the Asdivine line), but I'll definitely play it.

13 hours ago, CaptainJeff87 said:

Not sure if I'll get a response but for anyone who has finished the game are there any missables that'll affect trophies?

Kemco normally doesn't do that aside from multiple endings but it's easy to get them when following a guide

I haven't played this one, but Monochrome Order had a fairly sophisticated trophy list (for a Kemco game), with quite a few trophies that could be completely missed.

Edited by starcrunch061

I'm up to 15 story quests completed and my initial thought of this is like Legend of the Tetrarchs seems to be on par.  Nothing outright missable, but you can miss stuff like monsters to recruit and subdue if you don't check the dungeons carefully.  Treasure and carminas are clearly marked on the maps.  There will be points where you can't visit every location, but those will open back up later in the game.

The trophies that look like they'll be tricky is recruiting all the monsters and getting to the top of the Tower of Rao.

Edit:Now that I finished and got the plat, I can attest that nothing is missable.  You'll have access to all areas and can recruit any monsters you missed later along with wrap up all the subdue missions. You don't need to do all the quests to get the plat, but many lead to the best monsters in the game and you do need all the monsters.

The hardest trophy was the 100k damage because you really have to get a solid build and a high amount of levels to pull it off.  Levels are doable, just grind on the field and keep whittling away at the various Hyperions you meet for lots of levels.  Get a build with high crit power on a monster that has a high power guaranteed crit attack and combine with some attack power bonus carminas and you can get the 100k without getting the damage x2 premium item quite easily.  The monster I used was the Bahamutina at level 89.  Maxed out crit power then used her 70 SP crit attack.  Make sure to give her an attack boost, fighting spirit and defense down the monster.  You'll want to try it on the golden pancho or the Hyperion since they have the HP to take the hits used to bring defense down without dying.

Tower of Rao was more tedious than difficult.

Edited by ladynadiad
  • Like 2