Do we have a glitched trophy?

IntroPhenom

A Clean Map is unclaimed.  Does anyone now if it's glitched, grindy, difficult, etc.?

Update: I found something from the developer on Discord.  Apparently a patch is in the works, but for now, they suggested this solution:

Spoiler

For the A Clean Map achievement, there is a bug on two quests that is preventing them being marked as complete on all outcomes. We'll get these patched, but it will mean having to replay those quests. In the meantime, the way to get it on the current live build: don't get the best outcome on Ashley's Fridge quest (e.g. say you lost your hat, or that you will throw up because you swallowed your gum), and defeat Bunnibal on day 5 without any help from Angelo (don't talk to Angelo on day 1). When you then enter the shed on day 5 A Clean Map should trigger if all other side quests have been completed.

Edited by IntroPhenom
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 2/10/2020 at 2:02 PM, IntroPhenom said:

Apparently a patch is in the works

Was this ever fixed? Are there any other trophies or bugs to be aware of before starting?

14 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

Three people have platted it since my initial post.  Perhaps the patch or the suggested solution work.

Yeah, I noticed the three platinums but wasn't sure if they were legit or had to slog through the game all over again. Luckily, I reached out to the developer and they say it's fixed now.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Helyx said:

Yeah, I noticed the three platinums but wasn't sure if they were legit or had to slog through the game all over again. Luckily, I reached out to the developer and they say it's fixed now.

Cool!  Thanks for sharing.  I love the look of this game and will probably pick it up now.  :) 

• Like 1