For the love of GOD... help me.

Hi, guys, I am sorry if I sound dumb but all this s*** is so confusing, can someone tell me WHICH VERSION of The Division 2 includes ALL 4 DLC PACKS???

I swear I have tried going to the Ubisoft website and searching on google and I can't understand this confusing s***. What the hell is a "Year 1 Pass"'?! 

Damn, I've been gaming for years and I have never been so confused. My goal is to buy the game that has the:

Operation Dark Hours

- DC Outskirts

The Pentagon

- Coney Island

Here in Portugal (EU Store) I see the STANDART game, The GOLD Edition and the ULTIMATE Edition. I don't want to pay the Ultimate Edition if the Gold has everything I need...  Again I am sorry if I sound ignorant lmao. 

fresquinho.png

Edited by fresquinho

I would just buy the standard edition.

The Year 1 pass gives you a few loot boxes and 1 week early access on release to those DLC you listed. After the week they are available for free to everyone.

I think you also may get a few temp xp boosts as well. Nothing worth paying for IMO.

Edited by gruffiiti
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, gruffiiti said:

I would just buy the standard edition.

The Year 1 pass gives you a few loot boxes and 1 week early access on release to those DLC you listed. After the week they are available for free to everyone.

I think you also may get a few temp xp boosts as well. Nothing worth paying for IMO.

Oh REALLY?!?!? They are free?! Wow that's awesome news man thank you so much! I will get the standart game it's very cheap 9.99€ digital at the moment.

fresquinho.png

Edited by fresquinho