Multiplayer trophies 2020

Letenko

Hi all,

sorry to be a bother, but I am trying to finish all my online trophies on the PS3, this being my last game. As there is barely any info online, I came here to ask a few questions before I try to boost the game.

1. Are these the only trophies which require any sort of online connection? (be it other players or a functioning server) Rampage, UpsetterChampEverlastingHighrollerBank?

2. How many players are needed? I've read 3 for Bank and Highroller, then just 2 for the rest. Is this correct?

3. Are there any special requirements to match up with your partner? (such as both using 2 Move controllers, or both being in the same region) I do know that you need to be within 300 ranks of one another to get matched up.

4. If fully boosting with a solid partner/s how long would you say the online takes to finish?

5. Are the servers stable? Did you notice any weird quirks while boosting/playing? Did you get dusrupted by any randoms, or is the game dead?

6. If there will be randoms, is it possible to disconnect from a tach / turn off your console without losing your rank/streak, or is it inevitable 

Thank you very much for any answers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
On 1/11/2024 at 10:11 PM, DividedByMankind said:

Is this obtainable still?👍

I'd also like to know if The Fight's online trophies can be done in 2024? I've had it on my list for so long, and if I can do it, I may give it a go.

• 2 weeks later...