Memories

kingofbattle8174

I found trying to get this trophy quite confusing. The guide here did not help much either. What I discovered is that as you select each new level, let the slide show play that shows the different areas of the level without touching the controls. Do this for one minute in each level including the credits. This is for the vita version. 

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 15/02/2020 at 10:17 PM, kingofbattle8174 said:

What I discovered is that as you select each new level, let the slide show play that shows the different areas of the level without touching the controls. Do this for one minute in each level including the credits. This is for the vita version. 

This is what I did and got the trophy after a minute of screen-saver time during the end-credits level.  The guide seems to suggest we do it during the (potted-flower) Chapter Select "After you finish any stage simply put the controller down a let the screensaver play"... maybe what it was supposed to say is "before completing any stage"...

... or simply suggest we do it at the start of every chapter/level/dream before we proceed further. Much easier to understand or pick-up this way.