True pirates lords

EdgeHosenka

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

No update on this, I've even contacted the developers at <[email protected]> in which they replied,

"Apologies for not being able to unlock "True Pirate Lord" trophy. This is an issue what's been reported by other Battlewake users in the past as well (specifically Diego's 4th mission). The Dev Team created internal tasks for this "True Pirate Lord" bug, which led to discussions of possible lowering the 3-star score requirement threshold to help alleviate this issue. Unfortunately, there's currently no plans on a new Battlewake update going out :(. That being said, we'll ping this internal report and see if there's any news on a possible fix coming sometime in the future."

I replied asking if it is even possible to obtain the 3 stars in its current form (albeit extremely difficult) and have no received a reply.

Per Reddit: Mission Two may be bugged as well. Starting this game in the near future with a buddy so maybe it will be possible in co-op? I do not have my hopes up however. 

Update 11/5/21: This game truly is glitched. We found in co-op the enemies have more HP so if player 1 does all the damage you can get more points but mission 4 is impossible to get, even with this method. Dying doesn't detract points, time doesn't add points, it is all kills to boats and mission 4 doesn't have enough boats to sink to accumulate enough points. This Platinum is unobtainable. 

Edited by MikeCheck--
  • Like 1