Trophy Thoughts?

Currently working on the guide for the game, so please be patient with me. I just platted it last night. Personally I give it a 2/10 and 35 hours to platinum. Can be done in less time, in the meantime, for those players who are struggling to get to max level, when you reach the end game, go to the branch office and select the 6 difficulty mission - Fighting off monsters from the sky. Buy the skills Killer move++ (adds +3), ample experience and abundant experience. the experience skills are at the appraiser shop in the abandoned area. the grind takes 3 hrs from level 47-99 (+ 30 min break from a very tired hand, from just grinding the same level). Depend on your skills, the fight can take 6-15 seconds. I used standard type and the fang interpolation killer move. I did do a YouTube video for it, which I personally edited and will add to the guide. In the mean time, I hope this info helps.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/04/2020 at 3:45 PM, ninjagirl657 said:

Currently working on the guide for the game, so please be patient with me. I just platted it last night. Personally I give it a 2/10 and 35 hours to platinum. Can be done in less time, in the meantime, for those players who are struggling to get to max level, when you reach the end game, go to the branch office and select the 6 difficulty mission - Fighting off monsters from the sky. Buy the skills Killer move++ (adds +3), ample experience and abundant experience. the experience skills are at the appraiser shop in the abandoned area. the grind takes 3 hrs from level 47-99 (+ 30 min break from a very tired hand, from just grinding the same level). Depend on your skills, the fight can take 6-15 seconds. I used standard type and the fang interpolation killer move. I did do a YouTube video for it, which I personally edited and will add to the guide. In the mean time, I hope this info helps.

How's that guide coming along?

On 28/4/2020 at 7:01 AM, ninjagirl657 said:

The guide was finished nearly 3 weeks ago, when I submitted it for review, I will post on the guide writers, to see what has happened to it. Seen loads of guides go up, but mine hasn't yet.

I hope that it gets out soon!

It shouldn't be too long, last time I asked, when the previous person contacted, it was in the queue. So you just have to wait, until the mods have looked at it and it should be up anytime soon. Not much else to say, apart from it's in the guide moderator hands.

On 4/12/2020 at 3:45 PM, ninjagirl657 said:

thanks for your work on the guide but in the meantime i was trying to find that mission but i cant fine one with that name. also would you happen to know how to unlock new monster type moves since that seems to be the strongest battle type in the game?

EDIT: found it! was looking for it at the main office building 

Edited by Saber778