12 out of 15 Souveniers

Cuurad

Hey,

my Family is truly overpowered (all are lv 22++). I try on normal and hard difficulty, but the last souvenirs wont drop. I know there to find them (thx for a picture, which shows the Souveniers, you'd found, and now shown in several places in your house) ... but the last 3 ones ... damn, ffkin RNG Hell. 

Does anybody has a tip, or something, to complete these dumb souvenier grind? 3+ hours of nonstop grind is enough, the platinum trophy is sooo near, but in the same words, sooo far away, cuz of these useless RNG stuff.

Greetz Cuu

Edited by Cuurad
  • Like 1

Hmm no idea how much the game changed after big patch was added.

I got my platinum before that,  but i remember i got most of my souvenirs on first level of desert world, ans when i was replying the last world, got my last souvenir when i reunited the robot family, as you know is very random so i don't think that there is an specific location, sorry.

• Like 1

Guys, 

thx for your help. I found all souveniers, without any glitch, any bug, or something. Just grind, grind, grind and a lot of luck ...

On Top - the Perfectionist Trophy worked now (check the proper Thread) and finally i got my platinum trophy. 

thx@ll, greetz Cuu

• Like 3

• 5 months later...
On 28.2.2020 at 4:09 PM, jh7459 said:

I used this guide to find the last one I was missing.  They definitely only show up on certain levels.  Note I had nothing to do with creating this guide.

https://www.naguide.com/children-of-morta-souvenirs-list/

I think this guide is not 100% correct or maybe the game got patched since the guide was created. I found few souvenirs in completely different regions and levels as mentioned in the guide. But the guide is still helpful if you want to find out which souvenirs you are missing. 

• 2 weeks later...