Legendary trophies glitch

Shmeefly

Well not so much of a glitch as it is POOR developing and game coding by Bethesda once more, but the game only seems to count the 20th legendary for the trophy, meaning if you have 19 legendary outfits and you do a quest where you collect 2, you’ll end up at the vault and the counter will go to 21 and you’ll miss the trophy, great... luckily I can revert to an earlier save but still, Bethesda can’t even get a simple game right

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 3/13/2020 at 4:45 AM, poetic_justice_ said:

The trophy description is poorly worded. What it should say is "Collect 20 UNIQUE Legendary Weapons [or Outfits]". Under Stats, check your Legendary weapons. If you don't have 20 unique weapons, craft or quest more until you have 20 different legendaries. The trophy didn't pop for me until I had 20 different legendary weapons. Duplicates of the same weapon or outfit don't count toward the trophy. It's confusing because the Stats page said I had 22 Legendary weapons, but when I checked the Weapons page itself, only 20 of them were unique. I had two Wazer Wifles and two Vengeance at 21 total legendary weapons; when I obtained Reckless Raider Sword (unique legendary #20, total legendary #22), the trophy unlocked. It was similar with legendary outfits. Bethesda didn't use bad code; they used bad grammar.

No surprise that Bethesda would screw up grammar in such a typical Bethesda manner. Thanks for letting us know, I was having this issue too. I got 25 legendary weapons but I must have picked up somewhere between 5 to 10 Blackhawks. Welp, hopefully, I can pick up enough Legendary weapons/outfits when I go for the 100 quests.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bethesda have now been completely bought out by microsoft, so for us at least on PlayStation its a good thing whatever the case, either their future games will be exclusively xbox meaning were finally free of utter trashy bug filled excuses for triple A titles, or hopefully the cash infusion and new ownership pulls their fingers out n they finally start making decent games, of which may well be multiplatform, il miss fallout n scrolls IPs if they go xbox exclusive cos theres just something about being in those worlds, but when i actually think about it, excluding the raw immersion those worlds give you, the games are pretty bad, graphics, voice acting, animations, balancing etc, i wont miss any of that crap, they make a decent world, considering their stubborness to keep using an engine so outdated and old its very design was probably written up on a bloody elder scroll, and some of the characters are cool, but thats about it really, n even the good characters are overshadowed by poor dialogue, poor voice acting n animations, n boring narative for the most part, my point being, theres not much il miss if bethesda go exclusive n at the very least i hope they pump out a multiplatform fallout or something one day thats single player, 50h plus, filled with good content and above all.. FREE as a true apology for these past years, hell even release fallout 1 and 2 for us like they did for pc, something... good luck to 'em