Question on Selling These Houses

DrakeHellsing

Do I have to aim for specific people with each house I sell? I sold the Haunted House and best I could get was that one guy (whose name escapes me, he has a beard though) and got a trophy from selling to him.

If I were to aim for say, the old couple, do I need to sell them a specific house, or would any house work for them and any others?

If you aim for trophies it's best to sell specific houses to specific people because that's the easiest way to get the trophy.

I'm still playing myself and I'm about to start selling houses but I've read that people have specific demands and if you meet them they're willing to buy the house. 

That should be interesting then.  The Haunted House was somewhat small, so getting the furniture right was a tough one.  I did my best with it, made some profit as well (at least $27,000 or so worth).

I do try and pay attention to what people want in the house, but with what space the smaller houses have, it does make it tougher to deal with for sure.

I ususally buy a house and renovate them the way I like. But if you buy a house there is a list of buyers and the one on top is the most likely to buy the house after renovation. I did lookup what they would like to see if I can buy a house to each one of them. Some houses appeal to some people already. For me the older couple seem to like my houses a lot, as well as the 2 couples that would like/have families.

Edited by NL_Sion

Maybe you have a look at this playlist. :) There is one or more very easy and fast house/way for every trophy.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtA90_ts33NH3DWCuV3lEqgMxbZSk1H7k

At the end you can nearly sell any house to anybody if you put enough time and money into it and build what the people want. It depends on how you want to play the game. :) 

6 hours ago, NL_Sion said:

Now I understand why 2 of those buyers never where close in buying my houses, terrible style that Nerd and Mystic guy have.

Yeah, that same guy is already eyeing my burnt house as is.  But ah well, I'll sell these houses to whoever first and then do the trophy specific houses the second round :)

I checked the tab on the tablet with potential buyers but there only seems to be very basic information about them. Either it doesn't say anywhere what they want in particular or I'm blind. If selling the house to a specific buyer is based on errors that's lame imho.