Games To Turbo

ScrantonDawg

37 minutes ago, Reapers_K said:

I am looking for a list of games that I could possibly use my turbo controller on, I want to get some more plats and will look no further than you guys for suggestions.

A Winter's Daydream

Edited by Neocarleen
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Neocarleen said:

thanks man, exactly what I needed! could you also. possibly explain how to setup the set for life one?

Edited by Reapers_K

1 minute ago, Reapers_K said:

thanks man, exactly what I needed! could you also. possibly explain how to setup the set for life one?

I haven't played the game myself, but it involves grinding through matches to farm money. Here's a forum post that has a lot more info on the subject:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Neocarleen said:

Can you elaborate on PvZ? I thought that method no longer worked.

If there's something new I'm not aware of, I'll try it right away :)

6 minutes ago, Doucet-182 said:

As far as I know, you could grind XP by leaving a character at the shooting range and turbo-ing the fire button. If this doesn't work anymore or has been patched, then I apologize for my outdated knowledge.

37 minutes ago, Doucet-182 said:

24 minutes ago, Neocarleen said:

As far as I know, you could grind XP by leaving a character at the shooting range and turbo-ing the fire button. If this doesn't work anymore or has been patched, then I apologize for my outdated knowledge.

The shooting gallery farming method seems to be working again. I just posted in the PvZ thread as well, but it stopped working for me after a December update. With the newest update it seems to be working again. I've had it running for over 30 minutes now where before it would crash after only 10.

3 minutes ago, Static_Rook said:

The shooting gallery farming method seems to be working again. I just posted in the PvZ thread as well, but it stopped working for me after a December update. With the newest update it seems to be working again. I've had it running for over 30 minutes now where before it would crash after only 10.

Great news! I've been waiting for a new exploit to finish my remaining 10 characters. Getting on that tonight :)