Does the PS Now version of DOA 5 last round come with trophies

• 1 year later...
On 11.3.2020 at 7:23 AM, chris_stie said:

PSNOW contains DOA 5 Ultmate for PS3 Stream.

Both version are compatible with the savegames.

If u wish to get the Double Plat. First plat the PSNOW PS3 Streamversion.

Then start the PS4 download version and say yes if it ask about the save transfer

So, the trophies will autopop? All of them?

17 minutes ago, Gommes_ said:

So, the trophies will autopop? All of them?

Nope. Not all of them. In some of them you still have to do one requirement. For example. After winning 1 Ranked game, you get all trophies for the ranked wins trophies etc.

Edited by ShadyWARcotix
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

Nope. Not all of them. In some of them you still have to do one requirement. For example. After winning 1 Ranked game, you get all trophies for the ranked wins trophies etc.

Thanks a lot! That explains the fastest times with like 20 minutes or so.

• Like 1

On 6.1.2022 at 3:31 PM, ShadyWARcotix said:

Hmm, it doesn't work. Any idea why? I downloaded the save onto my PS4 but besides my total playtime and things alike nothing got transferred. I also didn't get any trophies doing training and combo stuff besides the very first ones...

44 minutes ago, Gommes_ said:

Hmm, it doesn't work. Any idea why? I downloaded the save onto my PS4 but besides my total playtime and things alike nothing got transferred. I also didn't get any trophies doing training and combo stuff besides the very first ones...

Did you used the in-game function to upload or download your save file? Can't remember what's is called but it was in the option menu.

The ps3 version is called "Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate" which I did at first, uploaded my save and downloaded it on the ps4 version after that which was called DOA Last Round

Edited by ShadyWARcotix

6 minutes ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

Did you used the in-game function to upload or download your save file? Can't remember what's is called but it was in the option menu.

The ps3 version is called "Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate" which I did at first, uploaded my save and downloaded it on the ps4 version after that which was called DOA Last Round

Yes I did all that. I found out that if I delete all updates on the PS3 I have all my stats, completed combos tutorials etc. As soon as I download the patch (970 MB) I am able to uplad the save BUT half of my stats are gone. It only displays my play time but nothing else. All of my tutorials or combos are incomplete. But without the latest patch I can't upload a save. And that save is incomplete so I guess that's why nothing autopops.