Weekend League Re-opening

Craggle95

4 hours ago, ChelseaMatte-19 said:

For how long time would this be open do you think? I can only try in 11-12 hours because i’m not home at the moment :( 

so man i fucking hope i don’t come to late again.....

I am not sure. 

The last times it was open for some weeks. I think it will stay open at least some days. 

You will get it. 

Hopefully it stays open until they really stop the servers for FIFA 19. 

• 3 weeks later...

I initially was locked out too after getting 2000 points but once the weekly division rivals reset I could register again and the trophy popped. So rather than deleting your ultimate team you could try waiting a week and see if it allows you then. Can't guarantee this works though, good luck ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/11/2020 at 11:52 AM, VannQ said:

I initially was locked out too after getting 2000 points but once the weekly division rivals reset I could register again and the trophy popped. So rather than deleting your ultimate team you could try waiting a week and see if it allows you then. Can't guarantee this works though, good luck ?

VannQ so I'm currently on 2000 points and it currently say "registration has ended". If i wait till Thursday and let the rivals refresh then i should be able to register for FUT Champs?

Is that right?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, scottyboyrevel said:

VannQ so I'm currently on 2000 points and it currently say "registration has ended". If i wait till Thursday and let the rivals refresh then i should be able to register for FUT Champs?

Is that right?

That's what happened with me, I had gained the 2000 points needed but like you said it had 'registration is closed' and I was unable to get the trophy. 

When I went back on a week later and the Div rivals had refreshed it allowed me to register for fut champs and get the trophy.

I can't guarantee it will work, but waiting till the rivals refresh worked for me. 

Let us know if it worked for you, good luck ??

Edited by VannQ

2 hours ago, VannQ said:

That's what happened with me, I had gained the 2000 points needed but like you said it had 'registration is closed' and I was unable to get the trophy. 

When I went back on a week later and the Div rivals had refreshed it allowed me to register for fut champs and get the trophy.

I can't guarantee it will work, but waiting till the rivals refresh worked for me. 

Let us know if it worked for you, good luck 1f601.png?

Don't want to disappoint anyone, for me it did not work. I already had some points earned before EA changed the weekend league system. I reached the 2k needed after this change but not even after rivals refresh in the next Thursday I was able to register. I was always getting the same pop up "registration has ended".

So if anyone else is in the same situation be aware, this might happen, or perhaps I am just a bad luck guy  ?

Edited by Moussesszz
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Moussesszz said:

Don't want to disappoint anyone, for me it did not worked. I already had some points earned before EA changed the weekend league system. I reached the 2k needed after this change but not even after rivals refresh in the next Thursday I was able to register. I was always getting the same pop up "registration has ended".

So if anyone else is in the same situation be aware, this might happen, or perhaps I am just a bad luck guy  1f602.png

Sorry it didn't work for you, I think I just got lucky!

• 2 weeks later...
3 godziny temu scottyboyrevel powiedział:

Aktualizacja: Wygląda na to, że ktoś dostał do trofeum 9 grudnia, nie wiem jak, ponieważ wciąż jest dla mnie zamknięte.

Po prostu boję się nowego mojego zespołu. za długi grind z powrotem do 2000 pkt :-(

I have exactly the same situation but I spoke to one guy and he said he checked every day until he finally clicked

Update: I have now obtained the trophy everyone, I checked this morning on fifa 19 and 20 to see if they had unlocked and was still closed.

I went onto FIFA 20 10 mins ago and just thought i'd check it and it was unloked so went over to FIFA 19 to check and this is also now unlocked so just redeemed and and the trophy popped.

The only thing I did different today was I put a person up to sale on FUT20 and it sold and i sorted that before checking the weekend league, probably just a coincidence but though t it was best to let you guys know in case that is the trigger.

Anyway thank god that's over and done with... Now I got a chance of platimum again!

• Like 1

On 12/16/2020 at 5:11 PM, scottyboyrevel said:

Update: I have now obtained the trophy everyone, I checked this morning on fifa 19 and 20 to see if they had unlocked and was still closed.

I went onto FIFA 20 10 mins ago and just thought i'd check it and it was unloked so went over to FIFA 19 to check and this is also now unlocked so just redeemed and and the trophy popped.

The only thing I did different today was I put a person up to sale on FUT20 and it sold and i sorted that before checking the weekend league, probably just a coincidence but though t it was best to let you guys know in case that is the trigger.

Anyway thank god that's over and done with... Now I got a chance of platimum again!

Glad to see it worked for you!
Good luck with the plat ?