I am Blueracer66

Blueracer66

Hello everyone! My name is Nelson. I am a 33-year old from San Jose, California. I love video games as I find them therapeutic as they help me forget about the hardships of adulthood. Feel free to add me on PSN and here as well. I am currently playing Days Gone, God of War, The Last of Us Remaster, Metro Redux, among others. I got a ton of games and so little time! I love survival horror and action games.

By the way, I am working on a Days Gone fansite called Days Gone Fan (https://daysgonefan.com). It is almost ready to launch officially. Check it out and be one of the very first to sign up if you have time!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Blueracer66 said:

I love video games as I find them therapeutic as they help me forget about the hardships of adulthood.

I can relate to this statement quite a bit. I live in a region of high unemployment, and job searching feels a lot like beating my head against a wall. Among other things, video games help me keep sane.

Welcome, by the way. There's a lot of friendly people here.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, charxsetsuna said:

Welcome1f600.png

7 hours ago, Parker said:

Welcome to the forum, Nelson. I hope you enjoy your time here. 

Parker

2 hours ago, SpaghettiGrabsy said:

I can relate to this statement quite a bit. I live in a region of high unemployment, and job searching feels a lot like beating my head against a wall. Among other things, video games help me keep sane.

Welcome, by the way. There's a lot of friendly people here.

Thank you all! I appreciate your kind words! I love the forum design and PSN integration!