Anybody want a 60 minute trophy walkthrough for this?

Optinooby

Why do you think that a lot of players are going to dislike a walkthrough? I mean, any challenge this game has to offer was nullified by the devs by not disabling trophies when enabling assist mode. 60 minutes plat, debug room... with assist mode it doesn't really matter. 

As for your question. I will not play this game because I don't support the devs decision I mentioned above. But I'd be curious to read how you can make this a 60 minute plat when the guide on this page gives it 15 hours using assist mode... ? I mean the WR for an all-strawberries run is 54 minutes, and those are all required for the plat... I don't think a non-speedrunner can plat this game in 60 minutes so I'd be very curious to read your guide ?

Edited by Arcesius

53 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

Why do you think that a lot of players are going to dislike a walkthrough? I mean, any challenge this game has to offer was nullified by the devs by not disabling trophies when enabling assist mode. 60 minutes plat, debug room... with assist mode it doesn't really matter. 

As for your question. I will not play this game because I don't support the devs decision I mentioned above. But I'd be curious to read how you can make this a 60 minute plat when the guide on this page gives it 15 hours using assist mode... 1f914.png I mean the WR for an all-strawberries run is 54 minutes, and those are all required for the plat... I don't think a non-speedrunner can plat this game in 60 minutes so I'd be very curious to read your guide 1f605.png

Not quite sure yet, but would be around 60mins give or take.

I agree with the decision of assist mode not disabling trophies, it should have. But it doesnt and I always utilise everything at my disposal as long as it's legitimate (no glitches)

All the speedruns WRs are done without assist, so absolutely no comparison timewise!!

Its always best to keep an open mind with videogame estimates are they are most the time just somebody elses perspective that reflects their own playstyle.

For example, that WR strawberry run you are quoting as gospel, do you know that on assist mode, you can get 10 strawberries in a minute if you know what you are doing!! (Hence a guide)

Besides, who said im not a speedrunner! I may not be per se, but you may have come across a few of my guides, im pretty good at optimising plat times. Not as a speedrunner as they are usually hard to repeat, I try to optimise beginner routes that everyone can follow ;)

Its very clear to see across the net that assist mode is disliked, thats why I think. I'll probably still get to work, just hoping doesn't upset too many 

Here is a few buddy:

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Its always best to keep an open mind with videogame estimates are they are most the time just somebody elses perspective that reflects their own playstyle.

For example, that WR strawberry run you are quoting as gospel, do you know that on assist mode, you can get 10 strawberries in a minute if you know what you are doing!! (Hence a guide)

Besides, who said im not a speedrunner! I may not be per se, but you may have come across a few of my guides, im pretty good at optimising plat times. Not as a speedrunner as they are usually hard to repeat, I try to optimise beginner routes that everyone can follow ;)

Oh I wasn't trying to imply that it's not possible to get the plat in 60 minutes! I am genuinely curious to read the guide and see how fast it can be done, no ill intent with my comment above. ?

That being said, I don't think anyone can just read up a guide and plat the game in 60 minutes. You need to know the game by heart to be able to do so. 

And sure the human WR is without assist mode.. but for example even the TAS speedrun still takes 43 minutes.. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

Oh I wasn't trying to imply that it's not possible to get the plat in 60 minutes! I am genuinely curious to read the guide and see how fast it can be done, no ill intent with my comment above. 1f642.png

That being said, I don't think anyone can just read up a guide and plat the game in 60 minutes. You need to know the game by heart to be able to do so. 

And sure the human WR is without assist mode.. but for example even the TAS speedrun still takes 43 minutes.. 

It will be a video guide where I walk the player through it, and the only difficult bit will be the minigame. I don't think every1 will do it in 60 because of the minigame, more like 60-120, but at 60 minute route and walkthrough will be there.

Damn 43 minutes TAS, probably even quicker then!!! XD. You don't actually have to do ALL levels for platinum, so thats already less to do than for platinum, but then we do have the minigame, I dont know if that is inlcuded in that speedrun. For platinum, you dont have to do every level or every level section should I say.

Well guess I will see what I can do, watch this space ;)

Edited by Optinooby

6 minutes ago, KillLaGil said:

hi optinoob, i dont know about other people but i really apreciated your video guide, its easy to follow and get the job done.

thanks for making awesome video guides.

Thanks bud ;)

I'll get to work on this I think, get it up over the weekend. I'm very confident with 60 to 120 minute platinum, though i wanna try to push before 60 minutes as it has a better sound to it xD

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

You can sometimes beat TAS'es using Assist Mode, since you can literally fly through stages and cut many segments.

I really think the sub 60 minute platinum time is possible with good routing, would like to see this done ?

Edited by LucasDiasC

12 hours ago, LucasDiasC said:

You can sometimes beat TAS'es using Assist Mode, since you can literally fly through stages and cut many segments.

I really think the sub 60 minute platinum time is possible with good routing, would like to see this done 1f604.png

Ive almost got it done, ive been playing other stuff hence delay (Nioh/doom/re3demo)

Ive got Chapter 1-5 all optimised in about 35-40 minutes, the only full chapter left is Chapter 7, the rest only need doing in bits. So going to be close, but will be somewhere close to 60 minutes, hopefully just before rather than just after ;/

Edited by Optinooby

Got it done, jesus, thats emotional memorising it all. Ive memorised a lot of plat guides in my time, but just due to the games speed on assist mode, takes some concentration believe it or not xD

Anyhow, I was just over 60 minutes, came in at 65 minutes once plat popped, so not quite under 60 like I hoped but close enough! If one was wanting to practice and practice and then probably some more practice, im confident you could get under 60, but im not doing that, my brain is scrambled from a 65 run let alone less lol

Gotta to add some text to it as there is no commentary on this one and I want puzzle solutions on screen etc for players using it.

We get 184 strawberries btw, so the player has 9 to play with

Hopefully will get it up today or tomorrow

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 2