Any else Excited this Series is coming back?

3 hours ago, Reunion33 said:

Do anyone know if there will be a physical copy release for this game?

I haven't heard of a physical release for this, only Bloodlines 2 that will be coming.

This game is classified as an Adventure game more closer to a Visual Novel with a heavy emphasis on choice. But the developer is interested in making dlc for it that will add new storylines to play through later. So there's a possibility they may do a physical later with all dlc? (Thinking of like what Hollow Knight did)

• Like 1

I said it before on another thread, but I really would love if the first Vampire: The Masquerade- Bloodlines was remastered on PS4, I thought they might do so before the sequel to drum up interest. Maybe if the sequel does well...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stan Lee said:

I said it before on another thread, but I really would love if the first Vampire: The Masquerade- Bloodlines was remastered on PS4, I thought they might do so before the sequel to drum up interest. Maybe if the sequel does well...

Would be awesome.... Much love to Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines 

On 3/19/2020 at 0:56 PM, DaivRules said:

Never played the CCG, only the LARP. I was more into Changeling, but my cronies were into Vampire and it would be cool to see some revitalization around it.

I couldn't remember why I knew this name until you mentioned LARP.

Back when I used to watch Spoony he told a story how he completely fucked up a LARP of Vampire. Thanks for reminding me :)

• Like 1