Game library on PS4

EnSabahNur666

Greetings all!

I have tried searching forums, but I get an error saying im not allowed to perform this function. So sorry if this has been asked.

Is there a way to permanently delete games from your library on the PS4 dashboard?

I am aware of making them hidden, which is fine for games i have played, but didn't finish, and deleted because I got bored with them.

But I would like to do more than just hide all the one i have gotten the Plat/100% in. It's unnecessary clutter, and it kind of makes me a tad nutters.

If there isn't then so be it, but I figured I would;d ask.

Happy gaming community!!

In the actual Library section? No. If you deleted it, you'd likely have to repurchase it. It's not meant to be a game collection cabinet...but rather a small hub to gain access to all of your digital content. 

It's your personal portal to Sony's severs to download content flagged as "owned" by you...so deleting that stuff wouldn't make too much sense. 

On 3/20/2020 at 6:04 PM, Viper said:

In the actual Library section? No. If you deleted it, you'd likely have to repurchase it. It's not meant to be a game collection cabinet...but rather a small hub to gain access to all of your digital content. 

It's your personal portal to Sony's severs to download content flagged as "owned" by you...so deleting that stuff wouldn't make too much sense. 

Akk OK thanks for the clarification. I'm getting tired of it showing me that I can re-download games I have already got the Plat in, and would never DL again.

No biggie, and thanks again for the help!

42 minutes ago, EnSabahNur666 said:

I'm getting tired of it showing me that I can re-download games I have already got the Plat in, and would never DL again.

I hide loads of games from my Library for that same reason. It cuts down on the clutter when I'm looking for a new game to start.

• Like 1