Ready to Rumble glitch or something?

Champ147

Not sure but I literally just went in and quickly completed only the first two challenges under Basic Mission and the trophy unlocked when I went back to the menu. Is that supposed to happen? Looking at trophy details it says you have to complete all of the basic missions.

Edit, Also I'm contemplating making a guide for this game so knowing of glitches and exact unlock conditions is needed. So any input on this issue is welcome. And if you want to join me on it, IM me. 

Edited by Champ147

Same here. I did a couple of lowain's combo trials and it unlocked.

edit- tried it again on an alternate account, fresh save. First thing i did was the first 4 combo trials for lowain, returned to the mission menu, and ready to rumble popped. Shit is glitched lol.

Edited by AshenBeats

• 2 years later...
28 minutes ago, Takinshoto said:

It popped for me after completing all 29 and returning to the mission menu so looks like it may have been fixed.  If you're struggling with #29 activate Overdrive and use Grans Skybound Art at close range (quarter circle + R1) and it should give you the 3000 damage

its only necesary to got any tip of letter right? no matter if is a D

2 hours ago, Takinshoto said:

It popped for me after completing all 29 and returning to the mission menu so looks like it may have been fixed.  If you're struggling with #29 activate Overdrive and use Grans Skybound Art at close range (quarter circle + R1) and it should give you the 3000 damage

I completed 29 and it unlocked for me, thank you for helping me get this trophy ^-^.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/9/2022 at 2:19 PM, Takinshoto said:

That move won't deal 3000 damage for me. Any other combo?

Edit: I got it with Ladiva's Sba

Edited by Hlod-wigg