Drop Zone glitch on Mont Blanc??

Metal-_-Dragon

Hello, i want to know if some one got the same problem than me. I find all drop zone except 1 in Mont Blanc. I unlock all challenge and i reach all points location with internet information for drop zone but always stay at 21/22. I am level 33 now. So someone find something for that probleme or i will have to finish all other trophies, and reset my save for find every thing for the explration 100% trophy? Thanks

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/28/2020 at 8:37 AM, Carrier13 said:

I finaly got it, dont know why. i delet my save on ps4 but progress are save online. after i go on each location and finaly got the missing one

so deleting your save data and getting back on the game did it for you? also was the drop zone you were missing mont blanc air balloon?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I was having the same issue, but turned out that I had one final story challenge left (Bird of Prey) at Mont Tondu Exit Point which gave me the final dropzone: 5911 N - 457 W. You can check if you still need to finish any story challenges by pressing options then going to the Progress tab, though you’ll need to Google where to find them.

Edited by Charizarzar