New Game Mode/Scenario Coming Up!

AnGEIHisPANo

Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, the developers of this game will release a new game mode (or maybe scenario). This time you'll be doing all the opposite from infecting the world.You know, washing hands, quarantine, social distancing, etc. I'm not 100% sure if it will be available for PS4 but if it does, it's probably gonna affect some trophies (like completing more scenarios). 

On 3/30/2020 at 11:19 PM, AnGEIHisPANo said:

Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, the developers of this game will release a new game mode (or maybe scenario). This time you'll be doing all the opposite from infecting the world.You know, washing hands, quarantine, social distancing, etc. I'm not 100% sure if it will be available for PS4 but if it does, it's probably gonna affect some trophies (like completing more scenarios). 

1. They will obviously add a "Fake News" Official Scenario for the console, but the release date is uncertain.

2. That game mode will have a trophy list of its own.

3. That new game mode kind of reminds me of the "Anti-Plague" custom scenario, which is actually the diametrical opposite of the core game.

Edited by BadRep24

• 6 months later...
5 hours ago, AnGEIHisPANo said:

Wait what? I think you confused my words, my first post was on March, the DLC came out around September.

Ah shit, okay. I thought you were talking about their planned upcoming DLC, ‘The Cure’ so that’s why I was confused! The 3 trophies from the Fake News update are easy by the way.

• 2 weeks later...