Emma: Lost in Trophy Thoughts

Edunstar84

So I saw a trailer and one of the devs try to complete a level, and I think it looks like a pretty solid game. The game aesthetics look really nice, too. I really suck at platformers, but I think this game looks doable. The trophies, on the other hand,...this might be my version of Super Meat Boy.

What do you guys think?

Edited by Edunstar84

• 1 month later...

Tried this for a bit. It's nothing like Super Meat Boy. This is an autorunner puzzle platformer where surfaces start disappearing once you touch them, and you need to figure out how to get to the end given the limited movement options you have. No death trophies are just for beating one stage without dying. That said, the biggest challenge comes from figuring out how to get the collectibles and reaching the end, so this plat won't be too hard to get if you look up solutions to every level.

• Like 1

On 5/11/2020 at 7:11 PM, greenzsaber said:

Tried this for a bit. It's nothing like Super Meat Boy. This is an autorunner puzzle platformer where surfaces start disappearing once you touch them, and you need to figure out how to get to the end given the limited movement options you have. No death trophies are just for beating one stage without dying. That said, the biggest challenge comes from figuring out how to get the collectibles and reaching the end, so this plat won't be too hard to get if you look up solutions to every level.

I guess if there's a guide it won't be too bad, but replicating the actions is something else. It's nothing like Super Meat Boy, but it might as well be for me. I'm already stuck on the first world: Hills level 8! Level 8!!

1 hour ago, Demon133Slayer said:

I'm playing it right now and it seems that no death trophies unlock when you just complete the level regardless of how many times you've died on it 1f641.png. Maybe it means to complete the level in one go, but since i haven't noticed any checkpoints, probably it is a bug.

I was thinking there would be a checkpoint or some sort of system for that trophy, but I was kind of surprised. I'm not complaining though. I'm on the last level of the Mountain stage and having a really difficult time. I can't seem to get the timing for the jumps after getting the feather. It's really making me mad, so I have to call it quits for the night and hoping that my muscle memory will be better tomorrow.

24 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

I was thinking there would be a checkpoint or some sort of system for that trophy, but I was kind of surprised. I'm not complaining though. I'm on the last level of the Mountain stage and having a really difficult time. I can't seem to get the timing for the jumps after getting the feather. It's really making me mad, so I have to call it quits for the night and hoping that my muscle memory will be better tomorrow.

I'm in the middle of the caves right now, and i have to say that mountains was definitely the hardest part of the game so far, especially to get feathers. On some levels jumps was indeed very precise, but maybe there are easier solutions than the ones i came up with, who knows.

Edited by Demon133Slayer