Hard Carry trophy

Angulus

12 hours ago, Angulus said:

Best God for Hard Carry? I need to kill 20 Gods on Conquest. I killed 19 with Aracne in jungle, but the enemy team surrendered... I was very close!

Oh boy... same happened to me 3 times, Best girl to the task is Ruby Rose (Is a joke of Thanatos skin from RWBY which I always use). Best of lucks.

• Like 1

On 8/4/2020 at 0:48 PM, AlucardSnakeXZ27 said:

Oh boy... same happened to me 3 times, Best girl to the task is Ruby Rose (Is a joke of Thanatos skin from RWBY which I always use). Best of lucks.

I killed 19 Gods again!! Noooo!! I was playing with Arachne... Do you think is easier with Thanatos? I should try...

On 11/4/2020 at 6:22 PM, Angulus said:

I killed 19 Gods again!! Noooo!! I was playing with Arachne... Do you think is easier with Thanatos? I should try...

Yes, you can surprise them with your ultimate when they are low HP, (you will be jungle hunting across the map and oportunities you'll have plenty) you do insta-Kill on them; and with "X" button when they are low HP you run faster and system lets you know when someone of the oponent is having that problem, when an Skull is shown in your opponent, that's your moment.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

If you are having trouble doing it as a jungler my advice would be to try and doing it in solo lane with a high pressure warrior. If you get really far ahead you can just keep killing the enemy solo over and over again, even under tower, and being a warrior makes you extremely safe.