Black Ops 2

cew-101

I was playing multiplayer today and some trophies started to unlock. I was worried i would get deranked so i turned my ps3 off. I have only got around 4-5 trohpies unlocked but really dont want to get flagged. What should i do

Edited by cew-101

If you've already synced them, then your only option is to hide the trophy list and move onto another game. If you haven't synced the trophies, your only option is to backup all your saves then wipe your Hard Drive and recreate your profile so the hacked trophies are eliminated from your system:

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

Just now, HuntingFever said:

If you've already synced them, then your only option is to hide the trophy list on your PS3 and move onto another games. If you haven't synced the trophies, your only option is to backup all your saves then wipe your Hard Drive and recreate your profile so all the hacked trophies are eliminated from your system.

ill just hide the game then but thanks for the reply

33 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

If you've already synced them, then your only option is to hide the trophy list and move onto another game. If you haven't synced the trophies, your only option is to backup all your saves then wipe your Hard Drive and recreate your profile so the hacked trophies are eliminated from your system:

You don't need to wipe the hard drive, just simply delete the profile and it will begin deleting trophies, turn the console off every 30 seconds until the trophies for that game are gone. Then just continue using your profile as normal.