100 games issue?

Msmith008

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the tip. By soft reset, do you mean just restarting the game?
I tried opening the game again with no luck. Then, just in case, I deleted the game, deleted my saved games (backup up before), reinstalled the game, and played a few exhibition games with a fresh start. Sadly, my games won and my goals for did not budge. I tried checking the leaderboard again a few hours later with no luck. :(

So because the leaderboard seems to be on a server somewhere, even starting all over won't work, and I might really be screwed. I tried writing the developer a few weeks ago, but never got a response...

I experienced a similar problem with the games not going up but from what I remember, after playing a few more games the total would update. I think every game you play still gets recorded but it just takes a while to update. Try playing a few more games or come back to the game a little later on and it should update.

When I was trying for the trophy, I played a few extra tournaments and enough games to get me well over the 100. 

I'm stuck at 62. When I was checking in getting to that number, I noticed like you did that games were going up in increments every now and then, but it's been over a month now, and the leaderboard still hasn't updated.

It's been over a month and a half now, it must have updated itself by now?
I tried playing a tournament, some exhib games, some challenges, and I reloaded my old franchise and played a week, but nothing seems to work to get it unstuck.
I might try writing the dev again. I know that likely won't fix anything but I don't know what else to do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Finally went back and did this!
I started with 62 games (the amount listed on the server) and played 38 more games. No pop, so I played 7 more with no better luck. 
So I nuked my save file, went offline (just in case), and played a few games here and there when I had the time (all offline), using a baseball tally counter to keep track. Popped right on 100. 
Went to check and the server never changed from 62, so who knows. 

I might be the only one affected by this, but if it helps someone down the line, that's how I got it done. Nice to have it done with.