Msmith008

100 games issue?

8 posts in this topic

Anyone having any issue getting to 100 games? 
I've gotten to 62 on the leaderboard, but it doesn't go up past that. I've played exhibition matches, challenges, and franchise games, no cheats or mods activated.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

Try resetting the game! My wins did not go up, but once I soft reset the game, all the wins I had gotten counted towards the overall total. 

Thanks for the tip. By soft reset, do you mean just restarting the game?
I tried opening the game again with no luck. Then, just in case, I deleted the game, deleted my saved games (backup up before), reinstalled the game, and played a few exhibition games with a fresh start. Sadly, my games won and my goals for did not budge. I tried checking the leaderboard again a few hours later with no luck. :(

So because the leaderboard seems to be on a server somewhere, even starting all over won't work, and I might really be screwed. I tried writing the developer a few weeks ago, but never got a response...

I experienced a similar problem with the games not going up but from what I remember, after playing a few more games the total would update. I think every game you play still gets recorded but it just takes a while to update. Try playing a few more games or come back to the game a little later on and it should update.

When I was trying for the trophy, I played a few extra tournaments and enough games to get me well over the 100. 

I'm stuck at 62. When I was checking in getting to that number, I noticed like you did that games were going up in increments every now and then, but it's been over a month now, and the leaderboard still hasn't updated.

It's been over a month and a half now, it must have updated itself by now?
I tried playing a tournament, some exhib games, some challenges, and I reloaded my old franchise and played a week, but nothing seems to work to get it unstuck.
I might try writing the dev again. I know that likely won't fix anything but I don't know what else to do.

Have you definitely won at least 100 games at this point? Maybe the game will give you the trophy once you've won 100 times, despite what the leaderboard says.