Resistance 3 Bouncer Trophy Should Be Gold

darealshivang

I don't know how many players play this game right now but... I don't know why this trophy is very difficult I play this game on casual but it is like I am playing this game on superhuman I think my game glitches because in easy difficulty that ravagers take too many shots to die but in superhuman they will die easily but my health decreases. I don't know what to do. Any help will be appreciated.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, darealshivang said:

I don't know how many players play this game right now but... I don't know why this trophy is very difficult I play this game on casual but it is like I am playing this game on superhuman I think my game glitches because in easy difficulty that ravagers take too many shots to die but in superhuman they will die easily but my health decreases. I don't know what to do. Any help will be appreciated

Just beat the game first, and then use infinite ammo cheat with a rocket launcher. You still need to be careful, because it can destroy the door which is automatically fail. Also, you can't reload a checkpoint, you need to restart from the menu if you fail.

It's easy this way, so don't worry about it yet. Unlock everything first.

33 minutes ago, fbdbh said:

Just beat the game first, and then use infinite ammo cheat with a rocket launcher. You still need to be careful, because it can destroy the door which is automatically fail. Also, you can't reload a checkpoint, you need to restart from the menu if you fail.

I just beat the game on superhuman. The Only Trophies that I left is Archivalist, Bouncer, Medusa, Corpse Wagon And Juggler So I Can Use Cheat Or Not I Have Done All Difficulty Specific Trophy.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, darealshivang said:

I just beat the game on superhuman. The Only Trophies that I left is Archivalist, Bouncer, Medusa, Corpse Wagon And Juggler So I Can Use Cheat Or Not I Have Done All Difficulty Specific Trophy.

You can use cheats after Superhuman.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/12/2020 at 8:24 AM, fbdbh said:

There is a checkpoint halfway thru defending the pub if you make it to that without door breaking you don’t have to start from beginning . 

• 2 months later...