this game takes difficulty way past enjoyable.

imagine playing the division and not getting ammo stocks at checkpoints. imagine shooting at enemies 45,576 times and getting 14 handgun bullets. this is so  dull and boring. and you can either speedrun a really dull and boring shithole for 0.5% exp towards your level 50,000 times to level up, or do it slooooooooooooooooooooooowly killing boring shit 500 bullets each.

i mean seriously. they need to add weapon cases for finishing areas, it needs to be rewarding, i need to be able to buy weapons that don't cost more then 8 holsters combined. the game is s badly overtuned i wish i could just throw 30 quid at it and speed it up now.

Edited by MatThaRiPP3R84
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 15.4.2020 at 2:16 PM, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

imagine playing the division and not getting ammo stocks at checkpoints. imagine shooting at enemies 45,576 times and getting 14 handgun bullets. this is so fucking dull and boring. and you can either speedrun a really dull and boring shithole for 0.5% exp towards your level 50,000 times to level up, or do it slooooooooooooooooooooooowly killing boring shit 500 bullets each.

i mean seriously. they need to add weapon cases for finishing fucking areas, it needs to be rewarding, i need to be able to buy weapons that don't cost more then 8 holsters combined. the game is s badly overtuned i wish i could just throw 30 quid at it and speed it up now.

Let me get this straight, you want a RE plat? But you dont wanna work for it?

Resident evil revelation raid is ment to be played coop. Not solo.

They changed atleast 10k kill trophy from the ps3 version atleast?

• Like 2