Indianapolis fastest lap settings

Yamahaboy46

When boosting for the ‘around the globe’ trophy, what settings do people use on the Porsche 917 at Indianapolis for the best lap time? 

i have the gear ratio to long and my best lap time is a 35.2 and 99 laps takes me 58/59 minutes. Is there a quicker way?

i think so. The Jesko has a slightly higher topspeed of 475 km/h, but in the bends it drops to 370 km/h. The 917 tops at 460 km/h and drops a little to 420 km/h in the bends but superstable to drive. 

On 16-4-2020 at 0:47 AM, Yamahaboy46 said:

When boosting for the ‘around the globe’ trophy, what settings do people use on the Porsche 917 at Indianapolis for the best lap time? 

i have the gear ratio to long and my best lap time is a 35.2 and 99 laps takes me 58/59 minutes. Is there a quicker way?

Hey guys,

just want to let you know there is a method to do this without any own effort. With Season three, try to get the Bugatti Veyron. Fix the R2 bumper, automatic Transmission, Indianapolis Oval Circuit and let him drive, because of the weight no wheelspin and he is always driving in line. So he does the 99 laps in around 140-150 Minutes instead of driving the Porsche for yourself with 99 laps in 1 Hour. I just had one DNF till now with this method. I let this drive over night or when i am watching movies. Had About 2000 miles added since Friday.

Hope this helps you guys.

30 minutes ago, Schwarz88 said:

Hey guys,

just want to let you know there is a method to do this without any own effort. With Season three, try to get the Bugatti Veyron. Fix the R2 bumper, automatic Transmission, Indianapolis Oval Circuit and let him drive, because of the weight no wheelspin and he is always driving in line. So he does the 99 laps in around 140-150 Minutes instead of driving the Porsche for yourself with 99 laps in 1 Hour. I just had one DNF till now with this method. I let this drive over night or when i am watching movies. Had About 2000 miles added since Friday.

Hope this helps you guys.

Nice one will give this a go even if i just do 99laps each night better than driving it myself so cheers.