PSVITA worth it ? why the reason ?

DEMONS--HOWLS

I still don't think its worth buying one. There's just not enough games to commit to a purchase. Maybe in a years time it will have more content, but at the moment I really wouldn't recommend it. 

The hardware is great though, much better than the 3DS. I'm not hateful towards it, what Sony fan would do that? I just think its too expensive and the library isn't great :)

Great games, people say there are no games for the vita, but there are a ton of it.

If you care about trophies, you can get them on the go. 

If you have ps plus you don't even have to buy games for it because it gives you awesome games (Uncharted / Gravity Rush)

Cross save, some games you can continue to play in the vita when you have to leave the house.

I love it.  It was worth it when I bought it at launch and it is worth it more now.  Between trophies, great graphics, and a wealth of great games in all genres, and of course the price drop there is no question that it is of deep value.  Some of my favorite vita games are Indies so that is one reason I love it.  Soundshapes, guacamelee and so many more. 

Also you owe it to yourself to buy a year of PS plus.  YOu will get 6 good games right off the bat for your shiny new system including gravity rush, uncharted, and wipeout.

I would say hold off on a big memory card till closer to black friday, that's when the sales will be good. 

I just got one and can definitely say its worth it! If you are a PS Plus member, you basically get the games given to you.  You should probably go for the PS Vita Instant Collection bundle, although you only do get a 4GB Card with that, so you will have to download those games one at a time.  You can always go for a bigger memory card whenever you think you'll need it (like dodgedoors said, wait til a big sale if the new prices don't satisfy you).  That bundle is $199.99 at the moment from some place (not really sure, but I'm sure you'll find it quickly enough if you do some searching).

Edited by TakahashiDemon

I can't give you any good reason for buying one at the moment. I would say buy one now if you like the current selection of games the Vita has to offer.

One thing tho.  "PS Vita worth? why the reason?" doesn't make any sense. "Is the PS Vita worth it? Can you give me a reason why?" would have been better.

At first it depend on you. If you love to stay home and play games on your sofa with a big screen having a PS3 would be enough. The thing is, I have a PS3, but never have time to touch it, 3 years already still never get to play any games.

But since I have Vita, I can play games anywhere anytime. I play more in my bed, school, camping, waiting for friend, toilet, and breakfast, lunch, dinner. I spend more time on PS vita nowadays. And Vita games compare to 3DS, from 3DS I only with to play Monster Hunter 4 and PokemonX-Y. On vita I got Killzone:mercenary, Persona 4 Golden Final Fantasy X HD Muramasa Rebirth and now Borderlands 2. Now I get to play those games in toilet, I would say it worth to get a Vita.

So, get a Vita it worth. Or better way, get a PS4 and PS Vita bundle.