Your experience with game and plat?

LoveInHell

3 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

So far its easy the only thinj is life skill do take some time.

If you start the game you can earn millions by idling (I have a lot of money rn because im working on my backlog atm)

That being said its way faster being active and Its not difficult at all just grindy.

Hopefully thats some info for you, getting to level 50 can take a day or 2 and the rest is just skills so its really easy.

Just join a life skill group and they can guide you and assist as well.

Its a friendly community.

Im actually doing this twice on NA and EU haha

Finally lol~ I’ve been SO doubtful and hesitant to buy this game cause I heard it was pay to win. I’m okay with grinding to a certain extend. The game looks so beautiful, I’ll just yolo it and buy it next (good) sale. Also, a friendly RPG community...? ? That almost sounds too good to be true. ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NekoRave said:

Yeah considering ive been in some toxic games this one was pretty alright.

Its not pay to win just luck based with gear and if you have luck you can make billions.

Again its all about how you play but you dint need billions to finish and regardless paying CAN increase the time to finish but you can also buy those pets IN GAME with money.

So is it pay to win? Not really. Is it grindy? Yeah but nothing absolutely insane.

A very doable plat id say.

Aight, nice. Didn’t know you could earn in game money and buy things that way, jeez, some people really do overreact about these things. Thanks for the info.

• Like 1

If you want the platinum and depending on how you decide to do the life skills trophies. Expect at the very least 300hours. Not so fun hours, fishing in this game is boring.

The game is fun, there is so many things to do you never get tired. When I played this, P2W players didn't have a big advantage. But it's been a while it might have changed.

5 minutes ago, Kulzyc said:

If you want the platinum and depending on how you decide to do the life skills trophies. Expect at the very least 300hours. Not so fun hours, fishing in this game is boring.

The game is fun, there is so many things to do you never get tired. When I played this, P2W players didn't have a big advantage. But it's been a while it might have changed.

Yes, I heard the fishing trophy is super boring but the rest is okay. And 300 hours isn’t that bad if the game is really fun, those hours will fly by no time. :)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Im a good chunk into this, and i would say most of it can be AFK'd. As long as you set things up, it can work for you overnight or while you are at school/work. 

My brother has played maybe 1000+ hours on pc, and he guided me going into this. 

The guide for the game also states that f.ex fishing can be done AFK :)