530k boosting question

Deluziion90

On 21‏/4‏/2020 at 5:14 PM, Deluziion90 said:

Hi fellow grinders,

Currently I’ve started the 530k grind with a friend and we are doing a 3 win / 3 lose / 3 win and so on method. 

Question is sometimes one of us spikes way above after a match 20-30k bp. Is it still safe to push with the 3 on 3 win/lose or should we just alter sometimes. Would be shit if I somehow can’t find him again in a matchup.

after 3 years, does this method worked with you?

• 1 month later...
On 4/22/2020 at 5:45 AM, yusuf_jones8938 said:

Dude honestly, 530k isnt really that much anymore. All the good players have twice that at least. You should be able to get that trophy just playing normal tbh

I was gonna try boosting for this trophy, but your message made me reconsider it. So I decided to get it the normal way.

And yes, you're absolutely correct, 530k isn't that much nowadays, I played for a total of 9 hours (2 different days) and got my 530k trophy easily, sometimes you get 17k per win, that's huge. And I was using autocombos 80% if the time, it was fun honestly.

But yeah, the trophy is easily doable alone now.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Any of the DLC characters worth it, or can you get 530k pretty easily with the base roster? I was considering the Season Pass 3 since its on sale for Ultra Instinct Goku and SSJ4 Gogeta. 

Edit: I've been having fun with Goku (Base), Super Baby, and Bardock. Hit 150k in two days, not sure if I'm 530k material yet though. 

Edited by JIMMOTHYY