Nobody plays online MP anymore?

When do people usually play the multiplayer of this game? I've been waiting for ages in the lobby but nobody showed up!

I know the game is pretty old but I expected at least the tryhards to be still around like in most old games lol.

I'll try again at night and hope for the best.

Edited by milanbarca82

On 21/04/2020 at 10:31 AM, milanbarca82 said:

When do people usually play the multiplayer of this game? I've been waiting for ages in the lobby but nobody showed up!

I know the game is pretty old but I expected at least the tryhards to be still around like in most old games lol.

I'll try again at night and hope for the best.

What r u looking to do? Servers are empty cause people looking to platinum the game can have an easier time doing it in private matches.

• Like 1

I've been playing the game for the past 3 weeks.  People are only online in spies vs merc team deathmatch and coop missions.  Ronin is right, you set up your own private match and solo them for the majority of the online mp.  But for the weekly, you'll need to boost with someone. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, darkerpsy said:

I've been playing the game for the past 3 weeks.  People are only online in spies vs merc team deathmatch and coop missions.  Ronin is right, you set up your own private match and solo them for the majority of the online mp.  But for the weekly, you'll need to boost with someone. 

Will do.
I am currently focusing on the single player trophies before jumping to the online ones.  Unfortunately, I've noticed even Team Deathmatch lobbies are empty.  I might end up hosting a boosting session only for that mode if it's necessary.