Maybe found a way to avoid trophy glitch

Sombroff

I have tried many times to unlock the trophy “Words are loaded pistols”. I tried many things:

- reload the save after the 2 first fights of the game

- erase completely the save and start from beginning

- save just before the final fight, and load this save and try again and again to have this trophy

- try to replay the final fight after a game over

NONE of all those steps above were successful to unlock one of the 4 ending trophy!

Then I thought ok, there are 4 saves slot in the game, let’s try each 4 ending trophy on each of those slots, and so far it works!!! Just now I have unlock “The choices we make” trophy without any glitch, and it has unlock Words are loaded pistols” at the same time.

What I mean is play whole game for the ending 1 trophy on save slot 1, play whole game for the ending 2 trophy on save slot 2, etc And no need to do manual saving or loading, just retry from main menu after a game over.

I hope I will have less problems with the 2 other endings. But if anyone want to try (or finish it) this easy platinum I hope that my advices will help you.

And about other trophies (damage trophy, police tokens trophy, etc ) I had zero problems unlocking them at the first try.

This is for vita EU.

When I did the platinum for the ps4 EU stack many months ago I had exactly the same problem.

edit: just got the platinum, my theory above works (one ending trophy per save slot), at least for me

Edited by Sombroff
  • Like 3

• 1 year later...
On 4/23/2020 at 5:56 PM, Sombroff said:

I have tried many times to unlock the trophy “Words are loaded pistols”. I tried many things:

- reload the save after the 2 first fights of the game

- erase completely the save and start from beginning

- save just before the final fight, and load this save and try again and again to have this trophy

- try to replay the final fight after a game over

NONE of all those steps above were successful to unlock one of the 4 ending trophy!

Then I thought ok, there are 4 saves slot in the game, let’s try each 4 ending trophy on each of those slots, and so far it works!!! Just now I have unlock “The choices we make” trophy without any glitch, and it has unlock Words are loaded pistols” at the same time.

What I mean is play whole game for the ending 1 trophy on save slot 1, play whole game for the ending 2 trophy on save slot 2, etc And no need to do manual saving or loading, just retry from main menu after a game over.

I hope I will have less problems with the 2 other endings. But if anyone want to try (or finish it) this easy platinum I hope that my advices will help you.

And about other trophies (damage trophy, police tokens trophy, etc ) I had zero problems unlocking them at the first try.

This is for vita EU.

When I did the platinum for the ps4 EU stack many months ago I had exactly the same problem.

edit: just got the platinum, my theory above works (one ending trophy per save slot), at least for me

Definitely worked for me just today. Got the 'Words are loaded pistols" trophy using this method after not getting it when I originally should have done. ?

• Like 1