QForve Activate Trophy problem

I've played this game entirely on the PSvita. Managed to get the ranked match trophy with a friend and other PvP trophies. I've finished every campaign trophy solo except for this trophy. I only the Vita and not the PS3, it's been a week since I'm stuck unplatinumed because of this one trophy. Anyone having issues connecting over to the Co-op campaign on Vita?

On 24/04/2020 at 9:56 PM, AyyRobo said:

I've played this game entirely on the PSvita. Managed to get the ranked match trophy with a friend and other PvP trophies. I've finished every campaign trophy solo except for this trophy. I only the Vita and not the PS3, it's been a week since I'm stuck unplatinumed because of this one trophy. Anyone having issues connecting over to the Co-op campaign on Vita?

How did you do the ranked trophy me and my Friend can't match at all :(

18 hours ago, gamingboy79 said:

How did you do the ranked trophy me and my Friend can't match at all :(

I had no problem with matchmaking in ranked with other players. Especially if they're on the PS3 and I'm on the Vita. 

Edited by AyyRobo

I did have some issues, it took about 10 minutes to finally connect to the servers and even when I did, they were unstable. The match would lose connection before the first loading screen even started. Before that, I thought the servers had been shut down and nobody knew. 

2 hours ago, Lianco said:

I did have some issues, it took about 10 minutes to finally connect to the servers and even when I did, they were unstable. The match would lose connection before the first loading screen even started. Before that, I thought the servers had been shut down and nobody knew. 

Is your comment regarding doing a matchmaking ranked match or Co-op? At times id instantly connect to a ranked match with a player im helping out, other times longer or never happened.

21 hours ago, Lianco said:

Well, I was talking about a ranked game, but doing either resulted in the same thing, for me, I tested it out. The servers are really unstable. Is there anyway to do offline co-op on a Vita?

Unfortunately I haven't had luck with getting it on the Vita still. My friends could only get from doing it on their PS3 with split screen. Seems to be the only way to get this trophy and the platinum. 

• 3 months later...

On Vita as well, willing to try with anyone who still needs it. I still need to obtain and will be willing to help anyone after the fact. 

Please send me a message and we can coordinate to join up. 

Update: was able to get thru psnow

Edited by Chr1s_H4ll
Complete