Trophy thoughts?

Loreic

3 hours ago, HAILtoSTARSCREAM said:

The game also has technical issues.

Our 3 player session yesterday crashed 2 times for the host and once for me. In the middle of it me and the other guest suddenly couldnt see each other anymore. He was towing a car and for me it looked like that car drove on itself. He also couldnt tow a car I had towed prior to him, for him the car would not move at all, like a rock.

Unfortunately the game has a lot technical issues, ranging from graphical bugs to game crashes and some smaller stuff like I wasn't able to refuel my cars and can't deliver material brought from an other map. BUT I'm 100% sure that the devs will fix pretty much all of it within the next 1-2 month. They did so with Mudrunner and they are also very community focused. Maybe they even fix the coop-mode so that everyone has mission progress. 

I'm 5-6 hours in the game by now and I would estimating the platinum to take 70-100 hours, for anyone curious ? 

Edited by OBSTINATIO

I was very excited for this. It's exactly the sort of thing I want to play right now. Yesterday I got up & went into the store within 30 mins of it opening and happily got the clerk to price match with the place down the road that had it for 10 bucks cheaper (but opened an hour later), everything was working out really well.

When I loaded the game up & did the tutorial that shit was bliss but as time went on the game crashed on me repeatedly because I dared look at the map & while no progress was lost it just killed the atmosphere. I got sick of writing eccentric error reports & when the game crashed last night just 5 minutes after I loaded it up I decided to revert to my old 'No new non-shmup games on release' policy. I'm not even mad about the expenditure at this point I just want to have a long, relaxing & uninterrupted Snowrunner session! It's a real downer.

Anyway hopefully a patch is on the way I'm dying to get stuck into this. Looks like a really long plat but I thought Mudrunner was over quicker than it could have been and I still wanted to play after the plat/100%. Snowrunner looks like I'll be well satisfied if not fatigued by the end of the trophy set & I'm sure they'll add some DLC trophies which I normally hate but in this instance will probably actually buy & play. 

Edited by Drag-On-Detritus
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, PerryToxteth said:

What's your progress on the 1000K trophy? That appears to be the biggest grind. 

Honestly, I don't think so. I have 100km already and still haven't left the first map – 13% Overall Progress atm. The distances you have to drive for the tasks are gradually becoming longer. I'm pretty sure this trophy will come naturally before completing every contract and task. 

And even if I'm wrong there is plenty of room for rubberbanding on concrete.

Snowrunner is very different to Mudrunner regarding driving-speed and distances. You will drive a lot more on roads with fast trucks. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OBSTINATIO said:

Honestly, I don't think so. I have 100km already and still haven't left the first map – 13% Overall Progress atm. The distances you have to drive for the tasks are gradually becoming longer. I'm pretty sure this trophy will come naturally before completing every contract and task. 

And even if I'm wrong there is plenty of room for rubberbanding on concrete.

Snowrunner is very different to Mudrunner regarding driving-speed and distances. You will drive a lot more on roads with fast trucks. 

That's great news!

I platted Mudrunner and it felt like I drove only 10 kilometers.   ;)

• 3 years later...