Can't find on JP store

Both P3D and P5D are on sale right now, but I can't find this P4 stack anywhere. I know it's included as a bonus with the bundle, but I can't find a listing for that either. was it removed from the JP store, or is the code included with physical copies only?

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...

In case anyone else stumbles across this thread, I've seen some confusion elsewhere online as to whether the P4D codes have already expired. I can confirm that they're still good, and there doesn't seem to be anything resembling an expiration date on the sheet, so I imagine they'll stay that way for some time (assuming you can get your hands on one that's unused, of course).

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I know that this is an old thread but as I was looking to get this recently, I will relay my current experience and frustration.

I was recently looking online for the persona dancing all-star triple pack ps4 brand new as I know it is the only way to get this version of the game, and I found a couple of listings that were brand new which was good. I was specifically looking for one with a working code for this version of the game, alongside all the other amazing goodies in the pack. Unfortunately, after messaging one of the jp sellers that I was going to purchase it from, with their listing stating that it was brand new, and that the code was working. I had to make sure that it still worked,  so I sent a message asking them this and then I got a message back saying that the code has expired, not used, and then they took down the listing. So, it seemed some of the sellers might not be aware of that the codes are not working anymore, even new out of the box.

So, I don't even know at this point, if it is possible to buy a brand-new copy of the Japan version of persona dancing all-star triple pack for ps4 that has a working code anymore for P4D.

If there are any other reputable websites or sellers that sell a brand-new copy with a non-expired or unused code, I would like to know but as it stands from my own research, I can’t find one anymore. 

It is a shame as I really wanted to go for as many platinum trophies as I could from the persona series as I can because I love the series and the 25th year celebrations going on for it as well, so it was disheartening to find this out.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello there! 

I don't know if anybody has experienced this kind of BS that just happened to me, but I would really appreciate if somebody actually knows if there is a solution to this: 

Basically, today I received my Persona Dancing All Star Triple Pack, and I proceded to check if the code worked (the seller said it had not been used). So, I went to my Japanese account, inserted the code, and I thought I had hit the jackpot. It was weird, though: I could see the typical rectangle with the game written in Japanese inside, but the square next to it had no image of the game. I did not care about it, and then clicked on "Continue". After that, I got a message that said something like "The content could not be found right now, check later". Yep, this is when it went downhill xDD. After that, I tried to enter the code again, but the typical message saying "Sorry, this code has been already used" appeared on my screen. I checked my game library. Nothing. I restored licenses. Nothing. And every time I reentered the code, the same error appears. I think my luck run out, right?

30 minutes ago, rror1993 said:

Hello there! 

I don't know if anybody has experienced this kind of BS that just happened to me, but I would really appreciate if somebody actually knows if there is a solution to this: 

Basically, today I received my Persona Dancing All Star Triple Pack, and I proceded to check if the code worked (the seller said it had not been used). So, I went to my Japanese account, inserted the code, and I thought I had hit the jackpot. It was weird, though: I could see the typical rectangle with the game written in Japanese inside, but the square next to it had no image of the game. I did not care about it, and then clicked on "Continue". After that, I got a message that said something like "The content could not be found right now, check later". Yep, this is when it went downhill xDD. After that, I tried to enter the code again, but the typical message saying "Sorry, this code has been already used" appeared on my screen. I checked my game library. Nothing. I restored licenses. Nothing. And every time I reentered the code, the same error appears. I think my luck run out, right?

could be that the code expired i do remember a year or so ago the english one expired could have been same with jp version

• Like 1

Hi there, LuckySlime, and thank you for replying :)

Yeah, I also saw on some posts online that it expired in December 2020, but some people were lucky to get it in January 2021. Even on a Reddit post I saw that some people could redeem it some months ago. The thing is that it was not actually telling me it expired AFTER I pressed "Accept" to get the game, when I thought that I actually got it. But nope, an error message appeared, and then, when entering the code again, it kept saying it was not available anymore. That is such bad luck xD

• 10 months later...

Yesterday one of my friends bought a used Persona 3/5 Dancing Triple Pack (Japanese version) with P4D (PS4) product code, but he had the same issue as posts above.

He entered the code and clicked “Redeem”, then got an error message saying “Expired” for the first time. Then he retried and got another error message saying “The code has been redeemed” since the second time.

The seller claims that the product code has never been used, so I guess the code is expired and the Japanese version of P4D (PS4) is now extinct.

• 5 months later...

So there’s no way to obtain this anymore?

This would be the unobtainable list I’m most upset about then as I really wanted to complete every Persona list, it was a long-term goal for me.

Guess at this point I’ll just hope for a rerelease or some way to borrow someone’s account that owns the game.

Edited by godaininja

On 3/6/2024 at 12:27 PM, godaininja said:

So there’s no way to obtain this anymore?

This would be the unobtainable list I’m most upset about then as I really wanted to complete every Persona list, it was a long-term goal for me.

Guess at this point I’ll just hope for a rerelease or some way to borrow or purchase someone’s account that owns the game.

I just purchased a brand new and sealed copy of the triple pack from Japan as a risk and I can confirm as of 14th March 2024, the codes for P4D still work! Not sure how much longer for but I’d recommend you jump on it if you think you’ll want the list.

Super happy about this, it’s great news!

• Like 1