Trophy Thoughts

Golem25

It's very easy, the entire trophy list is based on completing a certain number of jigsaws. Similar to the JigSaw Solace trophy list, but bigger, and with a platinum trophy this time. 

Same devs, etc. The NA version is releasing 28th April 2020, EU version coming sometime in May according to the developers. 

Platinum time is roughly 30 mins. Simply solve 20 puzzles and that's it. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

It's very easy, the entire trophy list is based on completing a certain number of jigsaws. Similar to the JigSaw Solace trophy list, but bigger, and with a platinum trophy this time. 

Same devs, etc. The NA version is releasing 28th April 2020, EU version coming sometime in May according to the developers. 

Platinum time is roughly 30 mins. Simply solve 20 puzzles and that's it. 

tell me how to do this in 30mins please?

2 hours ago, Netguy503 said:

All that is required for the platinum is to solve 20 different puzzles. The puzzles are pretty easy to solve though.

I'd recommend having the puzzles as 4 x 4 pieces as that mean you'll have less work to do. There's not much else I can suggest, but the platinum can be done in under 30 mins. I did it myself in 26 mins. 

15 hours ago, DeathShadoow said:

Any idea when it's released ?

Advanced issue found

19 hours ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

The NA version is releasing 28th April 2020, EU version coming sometime in May according to the developers.