Trophies not unlocking

x-Scarlet-Witch-

On 5/1/2020 at 2:32 PM, readthemotto said:

Hello gamers, just to let know about 6 or 7 trophies don't unlock when the requirements are met, the developers know about this and are fixing it for the next patch 

There was an update today (1.02), but the trophies are still buggy. I've uploaded a save in the cloud where each collectible was missing only once, but no trophy came.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 13.11.2020 at 0:36 PM, Miles-MHunter said:

I  see they still havent fixed this? 

The devs didn’t care about the trophy bugs. I already contact them over 10 times and they said they already uploaded a patch. I hope that more people try to contact the devs to fix it ...

• 3 years later...
16 minutes ago, tony_snake_24 said:

It turns out... trophies ARE obtainable! :) 

@Hinsusta@Miles-MHunter@x-Scarlet-Witch-

I have completely forgotten about the game. I'll download it again when I get the chance and finish it. But I hope that some of the trophies will pop, as I already have technically the platinum. I'm glad to hear that there's still a chance to finish the game after all.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hinsusta said:

I have completely forgotten about the game. I'll download it again when I get the chance and finish it. But I hope that some of the trophies will pop, as I already have technically the platinum. I'm glad to hear that there's still a chance to finish the game after all.  

Sadly you may have to play it all again, it depends on if the patch erased trophy progress, or it just didn't originally count.

I'd say start a new save slot from scratch, you've already done Hard mode :) Easy is pretty much a walk over to unlock everything, then it'd just be S ranks for you :) and grinding a bit for the upgrades

• Like 1