How Much Glory Can Safely Be Spent...

As the title asks, how much can a player safely spend without screwing themselves out of all the upgrade skill trophies if the player wants to do the 1.5 playthrough method? Surely if the player has access to both DLC's there's a bit of wiggle room to be had, right? 

• 10 months later...
11 hours ago, TranceManic said:

I am thinking about playing this game. I only have one of the DLCs it appears on the disc version however so can you provide an update to your question?

What's up dude. I never found an answer and never even bothered buying it.

• 2 years later...

I know this is a very very old post, but just in case someone is wondering the same nowadays, and since there is no platinum guide in PSN Profiles:

• 61k glory is needed for for the trophies Blademaster, Gunslinger, Tough bastard, Rogue and Voodoo Wizard, which requires to upgrade all the attributes to level 10 (legendary items don't count for those trophies)
  • 46k glory is needed for the All-rounder trophy WITH legendary items that increase your attributes +1. Without any of them, 61k.

If you complete all the sidequests in the game and kill everything in sight, you will get enough glory to raise 3 attributes to level 10, and a bit more.

8 hours ago, Galserik said:

I know this is a very very old post, but just in case someone is wondering the same nowadays, and since there is no platinum guide in PSN Profiles:

• 61k glory is needed for for the trophies Blademaster, Gunslinger, Tough bastard, Rogue and Voodoo Wizard, which requires to upgrade all the attributes to level 10 (legendary items don't count for those trophies)
  • 46k glory is needed for the All-rounder trophy WITH legendary items that increase your attributes +1. Without any of them, 61k.

If you complete all the sidequests in the game and kill everything in sight, you will get enough glory to raise 3 attributes to level 10, and a bit more.

Late is better than never, lol. Thanks a lot for sharing.

• Like 1