Daymare: 1998 Trophy Guide and Review

MrZhangetsu

• 11 months later...
On 5/8/2020 at 10:28 AM, MrZhangetsu said:

If you're wondering whether Daymare: 1998 is worth playing or platting, check out my review: https://platget.com/mrzhangetsu-games/daymare-1998-platinum-trophy-review/

I also wrote a trophy guide, which features a full written and video collectibles guide, puzzle solutions, boss guides and a tips section to survive "Daymare" Difficulty: https://platget.com/guides/daymare-1998-playstation-4-trophy-guide/

Not understanding the fast and slow reloads? I reloaded 100 times by reloading last check point and it’s not working? I’m playing on the new mode ... does this cancel out the trophy? Can you give best info on how to do this .. thks

• 2 months later...
On 20/04/2021 at 11:46 AM, Titanomachy_75 said:

Not understanding the fast and slow reloads? I reloaded 100 times by reloading last check point and it’s not working? I’m playing on the new mode ... does this cancel out the trophy? Can you give best info on how to do this .. thks

Looks like I don't do it correctly.... can somebody explain ot precisely please ?

7 hours ago, lucask001 said:

Looks like I don't do it correctly.... can somebody explain ot precisely please ?

Yeah, if you play on the new mode the fast load can’t be done! You have to play it in the way the developers intend it to be played :) help that helps! I just beat the game and hard mode then just started a new game and got the reload trophies ? 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...