Old Soldiers quest

bmakar83

I cannot get the Old Soldiers quest to start. I pass by the house and nothing triggers, only info I can find out is that people say you need to do it after 9pm and nothing else. Was wondering if anyone here had any more info?

https://www.neoseeker.com/we-happy-few/sidequest/Old_Soldiers

2 hours ago, bmakar83 said:

I cannot get the Old Soldiers quest to start. I pass by the house and nothing triggers, only info I can find out is that people say you need to do it after 9pm and nothing else. Was wondering if anyone here had any more info?

You need to listen in through the window, a woman will be in front of it. Maybe its that?

“After Arthur reminisces on Col. Lawrences past, approach the front door and "Listen In" through the propped open window for a scene. After the scene, head into the alley next to the home to reach the back of the house and then approach another window for another scene.”

Edited by LoveInHell
  • Like 1

The quest pops for him as soon as he see the house, that's the part that's not happening for me so the window isn't even open for me to listen in. I've tried moving to another part of the city and came back and nothing, I will keep messing around with it though. 

8 minutes ago, bmakar83 said:

The quest pops for him as soon as he see the house, that's the part that's not happening for me so the window isn't even open for me to listen in. I've tried moving to another part of the city and came back and nothing, I will keep messing around with it though. 

How about reloading your game? Restarting the game?

Btw this might help: https://forums.compulsiongames.com/topic/37848-bug-on-old-soldiers-quest/

Edited by LoveInHell
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, bmakar83 said:

I ended up finding it, didn't realize that the maps were randomly generated. Also was 2 of the same house and I was at the wrong one. Thanks for trying to help with out, I appreciate it!

I was just about to mention that but I see ya figured it out